The Vow
John from the moment I met you I have been caught in a whirlwind. From the first flash of your dimples and the first sparkle I caught in your amazing eyes on our first date, I was lost.
I knew from that first date that you were someone I wanted in my life. By June you became someone I needed in my life.
So many people in this world go through life not finding their soul mate. The person they need. I know I am one of the lucky few. I have found my soul mate. All that we have overcome so far has only made us stronger. All that we will overcome together will show our strength as one.
I am complete. As one and as a family with our children: Nickolas, Alexia, Evan and Bridger, we are complete. My family is your family and your family is my family We truly have completed the circle our rings represent today.
I promise to always love you, cherish you and protect you. I promise to always shelter you and allow you to shelter me - even when I act like I do not want you to. I also, no laughs please, promise to hold my tongue and first cause no harm with my words. I promise to sit beside you and endure Flight of the Conchords and Trailer Park Boys, even when I do not want to.
I promise to support you in all you do and to always tell you I love you and ensure you know I love you through my actions. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment